School of Rock Blackboard Diagram
Marco Esquandolas
2003-10-12 22:07:18 UTC
If anyone saw School of Rock you no doubt were fascinated by the flow
chart that Jack Black drew on the blackboard that chronicled the
evolution of rock music. I just wish that they had showed more of it.
Has anyone seen anything like this on the internet or do they know if
it came from another sources?

It looked awesome and I wonder if Phish was anywhere on it...

--sam
Mondaysblack
2003-10-13 01:41:30 UTC
get real
Shmegma dOgmatagram fishmarket stew
2003-10-13 02:26:33 UTC
what do you know carrie?>

ok be good
b fish

Your so spun your a water wheel- Dr. Sam Sneed

"when Ruben played on his painted madolin, the breeze would pause and listen
in---before going its way again" Jerry G.
Shmegma dOgmatagram fishmarket stew
2003-10-13 02:29:31 UTC
page is all over the tenaciosu d album
plays on almost every track
everyone track that has keys or funk clavs
or rhodes
like wah wah raknestein shit on double team and mad nasty on :"the road"
dave grohl plays drums onmost tracks too
page produced the album
good for him :)

Mondaysblack
2003-10-13 02:34:51 UTC